Sunday, September 23, 2012

Win a Free Copy of Terry Brooks' Wards of Faerie

Due to my own ineptitude in keeping up with my commitment to the Science Fiction Book Club, I find myself in possession of a copy of Terry Brooks' Wards of Faerie. I freely admit, while very aware of Mr. Brooks' contributions to the genre, I am not a big fan of his work. Since it is very doubtful that I will read Wards of Faerie, I'd like to give it a new home. So I am going to have my very first giveaway. The rules are as follows:

For every reader who follows me here or on Twitter, I will add your name to the drawing. If you follow in both places, you get two entries. In addition please email me at the52reviewblog at gmail with your physical mailing address to ensure my ability to deliver the prize in the event that you win. After two weeks, I will choose a winner, by use of a random number generator. I'll announce the winner here and mail out the book the same day.

Good luck.  

No comments:

Post a Comment